Sunday, October 7, 2007

Lazy Sunday Afternoons

Today I started out at church. Dan had a good Sunday School lesson on the Kingdom of God. Went to a youth meeting after church. Gabe seems excited by all the planned activities. I hope everyone will buy a smoked Boston Butt to be ready on November 3rd. The new youth director is going to go let the kids start a savings account at church...with there fund raising money, so that is good. Came home and went with Dan to feed. Of course that is an hour long trip...one way.

These are pictures of Dan working cattle and the new barn. I still have pioneer woman envy.

Then I came home to find out I made an A- on my paper that was 66.6% of my grade and the prof says it is going nicely to continue on with my thoughts. I'm THRILLED!

Tomorrow is back to the drawing board. I need to finish up some stuff at work. Finish up this class on line and Dan and I are talking about going out one afternoon this week for my birthday. He will be gone the week of my birthday.

1 comment:

Patriot said...

Just wanted to let you know about a giveaway at my site. It's for all-natural bath and body products from Texas. Come check it out! (and tell your friends!)

I don't get any money for this, I just want to see more attention given to products made in America!

Thank you!