Saturday, October 6, 2007

7 Random Things About Me

I was checking out some of the blogs that Sarah visits and found a theme going on. Several were writing 7 Random Things About Me blogs, so I thought why not.

1. I could eat Mexican Food all day long, everyday
2. I find cooking therapeutic.
3. I enjoy true life murder mysteries.
4. I watch It's A Wonderful Life every year, sometimes 4 times a year.
5. I think the beach exists to remind us how big God really is!
6. I think the Rocky mountains in a blizzard do the same thing!
7. I KNOW that even if your family has gone on to heaven, as long as you have friends you are never alone.

2 comments:

K2daK said...

I like the 7 Random things, I think it gives people a chance to know you even more. Thanks for sharing! With #2 I could eat Mexican every single day, I guess that is why we ate Mexican on my birthday....yum! I want some just thinking about it, and I am not feeling so hot today.

Sarah B. B. said...

Totally agreed! I actually wrote an essay for my college scholarship about the beach/God thing. :) We're mind melding!