Saturday, October 6, 2007

A Week OFF!!!!

What does one do on the first day of a break! Clean house and listen to music! Okay, now I may be over the top--today I downloaded, Nickelback's ROCKSTAR. I've always said if the teaching thing doesn't work out I could go on the road with Lynard Skynard!!!!!!!!! After last week, Give Me Three Steps and I may very well be a ROCKSTAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If needed refer to picture of me with flower in my hair below, you can see this would not be a giant leap for me. Plus, I always complain about not ever going places, Oh the places I could go!!!!! Wait that's Dr. Seuss.....I am confused today.........

4 comments:

Monkey said...

Julie loves ROCKSTAR! :)

Lennye said...

Julie and I have good taste that abounds.

K2daK said...

I have some baseboards you can come clean if you get done with your house and find yourself bored also, if you feel really into it the windows could use some love too. :) Enjoy your break!

Lennye said...

K2dak-I'm only hitting the major stuff. If time permits, I might hit under the sink and the oven. I love fall, so there will be some heavy duty pumpkin dishes coming out.