Thursday, September 27, 2007

Young Mr. Hemingway.

Today's writing topic: The Fairy Godmother arrested and jailed for stealing Giant Pumpkins. No, I don't come up with these on my own www.writingfix.com

Anyway, young Hemingway wrote what he considered and epic. It was cute. He asked me to take it to lunch and share it with all the teachers. Okay! They were like, "Oh". He keeps coming up and asking me how everyone is liking his story.

Finally, I looked at the group as he walked away and said, "If young Mr. Hemingway starts bring a fifth of whiskey to school and starts chasing all the senoritas, then we've got trouble!" Now everytime I see him, I see Hemingway! So whose the crazy one?

1 comment:

K2daK said...

I miss actual writing, but not grading it. :) I like your writing topics and I am sure your kids to do.