Saturday, September 29, 2007

AAAAAGGGGHHHH!

Okay, yesterday was a fairly good day at school. I don't know that a lot got accomplished, but some kids got to read one on one to me and I think this is important. They aren't reading their AR books and those struggling need to read to me daily. Then take an AR test! I love seeing their face when they finally make 100's on things.

Now for the difficult weekend ahead. I haven't done on my class reading, so writing this paper may prove very difficult! I am trying but what I want to say isn't coming. I've got till midnight on Sunday. With the wedding reception tonight I look to write a couple of hours this morning, then tear into it tomorrow.

My back is killing me, which is my own fault for not going to the chiropractor. I just don't have time. Of course isn't that my main complaint --- No time.

No comments: