Saturday, August 18, 2007

Pioneer Woman Obsession

I can't believe I have lived the life she discribes, have had funnier stories, and never thought that anyone wanted to know about it. Now I am obsessed! I look and can't believe that "preg checkin" cows is a news worthy event.

In all fairness at the moment being obsessed with Pioneer Woman allows me to avoid my college class, cleaning house, washing clothes, doing school work at home (how about 102 folders for my babies that aren't made), and looking for a dress for the wedding that makes a fat woman not look fat. What's up with that! Oh yeah, there is the horse show that has two hours of work to finish before noon!

So I must leave my ranting behind and go look at all that needs to be done. This will be right after I check out more blogs.

No comments: