Sunday, August 19, 2007

Wedding Shower

All in all we have very few days in life when we feel totally loved. Even though the love was shown for my child, I know it was love for me as well. I hope the feeling last a day or two.




Today was Drew and Nicole's shower at church. It went fantastic! I never felt so loved.



The cake was an Angela cake and probably one of her best. Rhonda said, "We've never had this little cake left."



Dan's parents gave the happy couple their china. I think it is beautiful.



Norris and Denitia showed up. (That's Alex the best man in the background). We've known them since Matt was born in 1989. We've lived together in Colorado, Pennsylvannia and now Georgia. Her parents are moving out her by May, that will be fun. If only Dan's parents would move too.






Then my friend Dianne, showed up with her mom Mrs. Dent. I was really in hog heaven.




Add this to all my friend's who made the shower so special. Rhonda and Pam.


Freda, Nancy Hamlin, and Mary Ann Jones. Mary Ann told Denitia, the story of when we firsted joined asking me if Dan was my son!






Brenda (in the middle) who is my rock. Mrs. Reese (Freda's mother in law) and Grace Ussery. Today I told Brenda about my weeping over stupid stuff, she says not to worry it is life changes and they come from here on out! Drew getting married, Gabe going off to school without me (Freda do not roll your eyes), and college classes all fit into her life changes categories. I love Brenda and will be blessed if God gives me half her faith and trust in this life.



Tracy, Erin and Miss Daftner, I don't know why I don't have a picture of Cindy.

Drew has always loved opening gifts and this was his day. Brooke wrote down all the gifts and even got most of the addresses. That was extremely thoughtful.

As you can see I am blessed. (Unfortunately, Matt was at a horse show and missed the good time).

No comments: