Thursday, August 16, 2007

Cowboy

I've always called Dan, "Cowboy". Drew said the day Nicole called him that he knew she was a keeper. Matt feel in love with the latest girl for the same reason. Which is kinda cute.




(Remember the Conway Twitty song, "Don't Call Me A Cowboy Until You've Seen Me Ride". Talk about songs with double meanings).

Anyway, last night I saw Cowboy for 10 minutes before I went to church. Came home and he was writing some bills out to customers. So I said want to read my blog. He was very impressed and the kind words I wrote about him were greatly appreciated!




I also showed him pioneer woman and he couldn't believe people can make money doing this. Only if I had all the memories in my mind on film! We could be rich.


(couldn't find a recent photo of me and cowboy -- I'll work on that).

1 comment:

Sarah B. B. said...

Awwww... That's so sweet. :) Love the Berry graduation picture, too.