Sunday, July 22, 2007

Vegeterian?

I am contemplating changing to a more vegetarian life style. The number one reason is I feel better when I don't eat meat! Now that is a harsh statement for a southern girl to digest!!!!! Several diet books that I have read lately talked about how hard the consumtion of meat is on the body. Makes sense to me!!

So I am looking for some more vegetarian in nature recipes. I bought a box of Couscous. While at the conference this past week they made Couscous wraps and I really liked them. I think I could go there during the school year. If anyone has a great recipe let me know.

1 comment:

Monkey said...

You been reading my blog? Once you saw that "Meet Your Meat" video...I'll bet you'd really become vegetarian, no doubt! I haven't had meat in a couple of weeks...it's been really good so far...I don't get sad about it until I think about some good grilled chicken...and don't let people fool you "organic" and "free-range" it's still MEAT...and still goes to a slaughter house. We've been cooking yummy squash, fried green tomatoes, corn on the cob with garlic salt, okra! good stuff! Do an internet search for vegetarian recipes, that's what I'm gonna do...found some sites that seem pretty good.