Saturday, July 21, 2007

SUMMER IS ALMOST OVER

It is hard to believe that one more week and then it is back to work. I have enjoyed learning many new things this summer. I loved the reading conference in June and then this past week in Atlanta helped me understand the vision of the state department so much better.

I am also thrilled that one day I can say, I knew Sarah when. Sarah is in the job she was made for. (I hate ending sentences in prepositions!) I hope that see enjoys every day at work. Plus, I wouldn't mind joining her some day. According to the Social Security info I just got, I've got to work till I'm 66 years and 10 months. As I read this I prayed that God would let me be a Jane Fonda 66, not some I know!!!!

Wedding plans are moving along quickly. I need to get all the addresses together this next week. Nicole is having a shower in Kentucky today, I'll miss that!! Drew and I are going suit shopping today. Plus, he has got to add to the registry!!!

Matt has senior pictures made on Tuesday and has some hair on his head!!! They want to do several poses, but you can't take a horse or the state of Texas as a prop, so I think it is just Matt.

Gabe goes back to the doctor on Wednesday, so hopefully he will be released and can get his shots, so he can go to school.

I need to get two new books: The Children's Writer Dictionary this gives you a grade level for certain words. Also, I need the workbook that goes with Ron Clark's theory.

I need to get busy with doctoral work and school work. This will be my research year. So I intend to do lots of planning. A sabbatical may be in my near future!!!

No comments: