Thursday, July 12, 2007

Changing Musical Taste!

Okay, don't get excited NO and I mean NO ONE will ever take the place of George. But I have found a few interesting tunes added to my IPod Playlist. Yes, Gwen Stefani's "Sweet Escape" and today Dido's "White Flag" are some of my favorites. How do these chicks hang with my southern rock/country leanings? Who knows!!!! Of course, Bonnie Raitt has always held her place in my heart.

Why does music connect to times in our lives? One song when we dated that has always had a place in my heart is The Judd's "Mama He's Crazy." Of course, George has the most songs on the story of our life.

1 comment:

Monkey said...

You are lying!! You like Gwen Stefani and Dido?! I would have never guessed...White Flag is one of the songs playing on my ipod right now too! Love it! Check out Plain White T's "hey there Delilah" and Regina Spektor's "Fidelity." Sarah and I both love those songs...my fav. Bonnie Rait song is "I can't make you love me" You've found a passion of mine...I can talk about songs all day long...we shall continue this at a later time! :)