Friday, June 8, 2007

My How Time Flies!

Drew returned yesterday from his visit with the girlfriend! We have had a talk about his future. Seems that Penn State is in the picture again. And girlfriend likes Penn State, so we will see. But, until something arrives he is to get a job! (I must admit starting sentences with conjunctions is strange for me!)

Matt has decided to have Nick come for a sleepover tonight on his way to a horse show! Where I am suppose to put Nick I have no idea. I guess the more the merrier. Which leads to my next adventure. We have to have a bigger house! So I guess that will be my job over the next few weeks. I am still leaning at moving toward Monticello! It is a town that feels like home everytime I go there.

I need to work on a couple of applications that need to go to the doctoral committe. I am at the point of getting my personal committee for my dissertation.

All my shopping yesterday go me nothing! I guess Omar the Tentmaker is not making things that make me look 100 pounds lighter! Plus, after yesterday I believe we should shoot whoever in fashiondom decided to make empire waisted shirts for fat women!!!! I looked like a beached whale.

The chiropractor gave me a book title to get, some minerals (that did help no leg cramps in the night), and a ph balance kit. I am all over this! I also am sporting a huge bruise on my arm from some blood work. (I could never shoot up drugs, I would be a massive bruise!) Hopefully, he will determine if there is another autoimmune disease taking over my body.

Today, I must finish up the horse show. Mail a bunch of packages. Look online for a digital camera to take to the reunion. Also, need to write a little will for the boys, just in case! In the last few days, I do have my summer reading. I have an Andrew Greely book, "The Bishop and the Old Neighborhood." If you've never read Greely - I strongly recommend everything. Also, I got the Anne Quindlen book entitled, "Rise and Shine." I love Quindlen!

No comments: