Thursday, June 7, 2007

Greetings from Exhaustionville!

It is hard for me to understand why I stay so exhausted. Wait could it be that in the last 10 days I have:
1. Lived through the last week of school.
2. Drove two hours to do a HUGE horse show!!!
3. Finished up at work.
4. Cleaned the worlds nastiest house.
I guess that could explain my exhaustion. Today it is a trip to the chiropractor and then a shopping trip. On the 15th we will be OKLAHOMA bound. I can't wait, even if it is a quick trip.




4 comments:

Monkey said...

Yeah for Chiropractor trips...I go on Friday. Slow down a little bit and you might not be so exhausted! ;) I've been busy doing Julie's reading for her American Lit. class...doing the reading and the essay questions! Just got done with Whitman and Dickinson. The professor wants to make sure that you "feast on the readings." So far it's not my idea of fine dining! :)

Monkey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Monkey said...

ps. your time zone is so freaky on here! I SOOOO did not post that last post at 6:21am...more like 9:24 am. I was up at 6am though! UGH!

Sarah B. B. said...

DUDE. I just had to call SCHOOL about YOUR kid. I DON'T EVEN WORK THERE ANYMORE!!!!!!!!! :)

Take a deep breath. You'll make it - not to mention that shopping ALWAYS makes me feel better. Mazel tov on cleaning the house - I'm WAY jealous. This pigsty won't be clean until it's empty!