Saturday, May 15, 2021

 




        I remember when my mother died I went to the preacher and said, "How do I learn to trust God again?" The old pastor was shocked and had no answer. I guess since then my whole life has been about learning to believe God is who He says He is. 

        Today, forty-three years later,  I can attest to miraculous ways God has shown Himself to me. That out of the deep cries of my heart He heard me! Me a mere mortal!!! The Psalmist said it best, "What is mankind that you are mindful of them, human beings that you care for them?"

        Today, I stand at a place where a body of believers must answer that question. Will they accept and believe that God is in charge - not them. I don't have the answer. I hope they feel the need to repent and beg God's forgiveness, but I don't know. Isn't that a sad statement?

       Psalm 46:10  He says, "Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."





No comments: