Thursday, March 8, 2012

March 8

An experiment is in the air! 

I've been playing around a pinterest like millions of others.  Well the other day someone posted a smoothie that you drink at night to make you sleep better.  So being the curious chick that I am I thought why not.  Who among us doesn't crave better sleep and the name implies weight loss may be a side effect.  Okay, now I'm really into this.

Well last night I slept hard.  Hubby says I was talking in my sleep by 9:30pm!  It was even hard to get up this morning!  Of course I was tired.

Anyway I must admit that today after a 12 hour day at school, I couldn't wait to get home and get the smoothie made.  I'm sipping it now and will try this for a couple of weeks and then report back!  Who knows I may have found the fountain of youth!

http://www.doctoroz.com/videos/sleep-doctor-sleep-slim-smoothie

No comments: