Thursday, March 1, 2012

March 1

Man it is hard to believe that it is March already!  Today was a wild ride going into work as heavy showers passed through Georgia.  When I made it to work and finally punched the time clock I was relieved! Stayed busy teaching and then had a baby shower after work.  By this time the sun was shining and the temperature was 78!  After that I went and finished my last homebound lesson, our student will be back on Monday. 

Dan had finished up supper and had it ready when I finally came home.  Nothing like a wonderful husband to make life fit together!

3 comments:

LeeAnn said...

I love when my husband has dinner ready when I get home! And I am very jealous of your 78 degrees! We had our 8th snow day yesterday.

Ruth Ayres said...

Welcome back!

GirlGriot said...

I'm looking forward to your slices, Lennye! I, too, am jealous of your 78 degrees. We're not nearly cold enough for snow ... but we're nowhere near warm, either!