Saturday, May 1, 2010

Tight Times Ahead

Today it finally hit. The pain of our furlough days. There is just more month than money and we only got started. Unexpected expenses of baby showers, wedding showers, and mother's day have depleted the funds. Add to that one in college and one in private school and Help me Jesus. Now our preacher sent out a newsletter wanting us to all dig deeper and come up with $65,000 extra dollars. (While he's been on a week long vacation to Disney World!)

This is where I'm torn. I want to support my church, but with all the cuts in our own paychecks, just taking care of my own family is a struggle. Others in our SS class are in the same boat. Some are losing their second jobs and wondering what to do to make up the differences.

Add to our expenses extra medical bills and we are beyond strapped. Jesus has a plan....I'm looking for it!!!!

No comments: