Friday, March 5, 2010

Day 5 - It's FRIDAY!!!

It's been a tough week! I didn't feel good last week, had some flu like symptoms that carried over into this week. This was followed mid-week by the stress of the 5th grade writing assessment. Which could only be topped by getting 128 individual grades ready for report cards, schedule parent conferences, and try fit all those conferences in after hours next week. It was a full week.

And that's why I TRIPLE HEART FRIDAY!!!!!!! WOOHOO.

What will I do??? The sun is suppose to shine this weekend. I don't want to stay inside that's for sure. Tonight my sweetie had supper ready when I got home at 7. How sweet is that?

Tomorrow I've got a 9am hair appointment. Wonder if I can fit in a pedicure???? It is a short drive to beautiful Madison and an Andy Warhol exhibit I've been dying to see. Would it be possible to get groceries and have a little fun?

Right now I'm not sure what the weekend might hold, but it seems like things are looking brighter!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a week. I hope the weekend brings you relaxation! You deserve it. :) It'll be fun to compare this post to your slices over the weekend. Happy Friday, Ruth

Tara said...

Enjoy the weekend..it sounds as though it comes just in time!

Tracey said...

I love Friday, too, if only for the promise it holds. Have a good one!