Saturday, March 27, 2010

Day 27 - Was Going to Be Great

For months I've planned today. First, I was going for a pedicure. Then to Catherine's to look at clothes. I was hoping to top off today with a trip to Macon to hear Atlanta Rhythm Section play at the Steet Party to end the Cherry Bloosom Festival.

Instead, I've gone to the doctor AGAIN. To find out that my blood pressure is still up and I have Strep. I can't even swallow spit! So another day in bed. The doctor said I'm to stay here through Monday. Biggest problem I've got today is how to eat something so I can take the medicine!!!

I hope your world is looking much brighter.

2 comments:

Beth Rogers said...

I am so sorry! Been there. Rest and remember there will be so many good times to come. Prayers go out to you! --Beth

Becky said...

Your post has regret for missing your special day and pain (literally) in it. Feel better soon!