Friday, March 26, 2010

Day 26 - Friday

Well what I thought yesterday was exhaustion, turned out to be something a little more! I tried to drag my pitiful self to work, but made it an hour. I've been in bed ever since! Fever, aching, headache, yuck...This was not my plan for the weekend.

I had to leave sweet student teacher with a sub. This made me more than a little uncomfortable, because yesterday was a bad day for her. I hope she perservered!

Hopefully tomorrow I will feel like writing more.

2 comments:

Tara said...

Get some well deserved rest, and feel better soon!

Monkey said...

Aren't you old and wise enough yet to know that sickness comes from exhaustion too because your body is tired and breaks down?! What am I going to do with you lady?
I know you want these 5th graders to succeed and pass...but they/and parents have to put forth some effort too...staying 14 hours? And then doing more when you are home...think about your quality of life and how sometimes it needs to be about YOU and your family...because when your life is just about over---it's NOT NOT NOT going to matter how many 5th graders passed the CRCT...it's going to be about the quality time you put in/fun you had/memories you made with the people you love. Yes it will matter that you showed these kids you cared and they will remember you for it...but it's your family that will be there with you when you need them. REST. Watch some movies on the sofa!