Saturday, March 13, 2010

Day 13 - Family Time

Middle Son came home from college on Spring Break yesterday, so today we went on a mini road trip. We loaded up and went to the Andy Warhol exhibit in Madison, GA. It was fantastic.
I loved the John Wayne, Annie Oakly, and the Wicked Witch of the West.

After that we went and ate Mexican, followed by a trip on to Lowe's to look at paint samples. I've got some projects in mind. On the way home we took the long way and went by the best Dairy Queen in the world. We don't do many family activity things, but this was a lot of fun.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo....you got them out of bed:)

Freda

Bonnie K said...

Sounds like a fantastic way to spend the day Lennye
Bonnie

GirlGriot said...

Sounds like a great family outing ... and I'm curious about that best Dairy Queen in the world!

I'm also curious about your paint chip explorations. I've been doing some of that myself, finally trying to get serious about painting my apartment.