Sunday, November 22, 2009

Need Something



I need to find unusual. I like different and think it has a place in life. I can't even remember when I found this picture. It has been a long time ago. I fully intended to ask my favorite artist to make these and sell them...of course to me first. However, my favorite artist is so busy with her growing business that I didn't ever get around to it. However, now that she knows about it perhaps we could plan on next year...

I love my favorite artists....MonkeyBean

3 comments:

Monkey said...

And your favorite artists love you! I like this painting...maybe I will be un-busy enough to do up a little something one of these days!

Lennye said...

Since I seem to have a hand in helping you come up with money making ideas...I'm just saying....I'M FIRST!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm second...

Freda