Sunday, October 11, 2009

Time Flies

Gratefulness is the key to a happy life that we hold in our hands, because if we are not grateful, then no matter how much we have we will not be happy -- because we will always want to have something else or something more. - Brother David steindl-Rast

Time has flown since my last post. I guess I've been busy living! School started in August and I've got a class that needs lots of attention. The paperwork involved when you have a majority of your class that struggles makes it tough. Next week I will start tutoring after school in hopes of helping.

Then in September Matt turned 20. (I would post a picture of Matt, but it won't let me!). I can't even remember what else happened in September, but it sure came and went fast.

Now we are in October. Already, I've had the flu. Ended up running a fever of over 100 for 4 days (I don't do fever). During the same week I had to get out 125 report cards and managed to do 21 out of 24 parent conferences. It was a busy week. On Saturday Nanci's oldest son got married. They had a sweet wedding at Indian Springs. Freda and I were there. Freda's son was in the wedding party. Tomorrow we are going over to Nanci's house to have lunch and watch a movie. And no one is talking about school! (I doubt that!)

This coming week we go back to school on Wednesday, then on Friday Dan and I are going to see Bonnie Raitt in concert. I can't wait!!!!!

Oh yeah, and I've written on the dissertation. Perhaps soon I can get a go ahead.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Even though I see or talk to you EVERY day I still check your post...or the lack thereof lately. Glad to see that you're back in the saddle! See you at 12:30 today.