Thursday, July 23, 2009

This Is My Life!

Dirty house, dissertation, squirting blood, furloughs with no pay, trip to Kentucky, no trip to Oklahoma and good friends. And you know what it is okay!!

I did clean the floors this morning; however, not so much on the garage yet! I've got to spruce up my research questions. I'm setting a goal of the end of August to finish Chapters 1 and 2, and have them with an editor.

The squirting blood is a little tougher! I can't get a pedicure, because I'm afraid that my leg might begin to squirt blood, it has something to do with being rubbed the wrong way literally!

Furloughs without pay are tougher. Matt lost all his scholarships and because of no car he can't get a job. Sooooooo! We've got to come up with all the money he needs apparently student loans thinks parents are able to come up with 1/2 of the expense. Also, Gabe has tuition due!

Trips...it was great to go to Kentucky and see Drew and Nicole. Drew called yesterday and had been offered a house to live in free of rent across from his work in exchange for some extra farm work. WOOHOO! Not going to Oklahoma bums me out. I want to go! I need to go! We'll see!

However, life is good when you have friends. Freda, Monkey, Nanci, and Oklahoma Brenda keep me grounded and laughing! Of course I've always thought I was married to the funniest man I've ever known. (Several of you just went what, but it is true. Drew called to see if we had gotten home from Kentucky and we were all laughing so hard we couldn't hardly talk! Drew mentioned that it was not a good idea to laugh like that when I was driving. Where would we be without grown children to take care of us.

No comments: