Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Can it be the Dog Days?

I don't think that after 4 days of not working this can qualify for the dog days of summer, but it seems close! It is too hot to breathe!!! I'm trying to accomplish task everyday and deal with the children. I know you want believe this, but for my entire time of motherhood Dan has always taken Matt and Drew with him to work. Now Matt is with me. Bored. Sleeps till noon, stays up till 3 in the morning. Then every now and then him and Gabe try to throw each other around. Dan is gone a good 14 hours a day. He leaves at 5:45am, works 12 hours, and then gets home by 8:00pm. Of course all he wants to do is sleep.

Then there is the thought of going to Oklahoma. I need to go, but it is a $600 trip at least to drive out there. Eight hundred if we do anything! Yuck! So yesterday I thought I could fly MeMe out here and we could do lots of fun things!! Like go to the ocean. Go eat at the Blue Willow. Go to Dairy Queen for lunch. Oh wait...we are on a diet. Also, we need to go see Drew in Kentucky. Another chunck of change. However, I want to spend my summer school money on a new tv and me!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, I am so selfish!!!!

I've got so much to do and I've still got a week to work in July.

1 comment:

Monkey said...

So what have you decided to do? Fly her here or go there? You will definitely enjoy the memories you make later way more than a t.v.