Sunday, May 31, 2009

Weekend fun!

Let me start this post by saying it doesn't pay to be consumed with money! Money makes you tired!

See three weeks ago, I made Dan take a judging job in Florida. Well that was all well and good, till he's worked 12 hours a day for the last week. I felt sorry for him having to drive and be so tired. And since the 19 year old couldn't drive him...I did. We left Friday night at 7:00 and got to Lady Lake about 1:45am. Fell into bed and Dan had to get up at 6:30 to go judge the horse show. I told him to leave me in the room to sleep and we could just pay an extra night. But we couldn't stay the night because Dan had to work today. So we left Florida about 7:00 last night and got back home at 1:45am. I ended up sleeping in the bed till 9:00, then got up and slept in the chair till 11:00am. Ate a little breakfast, finished up the TOTY paper and now I'm fixing to bath, get groceries, and go to a youth meeting. No phones are working. I'm not sure what's wrong with my cell, but the house phone was left off the hook all weekend.

Tomorrow is the TOTY interview and it will be fine, even if I STILL don't like my hair!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS Dan and I have spent many years doing what we did this weekend, we've never seen much or just got to have fun. I hope this all changes in the future.

On the bright side Dan has now made in 1 week what he usually makes in a month.

No comments: