Thursday, April 30, 2009

Belly Laugh

I just got home, put on my night gown and sat down at the computer. I started checking blogs and then read PW. Say it isn't so!!! One day at a classmate's house she picks up the coffee table photo album and there finds professionally done nude photos of the girl's mom! (in a field of daisies)

For some reason this hit me as hilarious. Now you know I venture on the wild side and my favorite photographers have done some risky photo shots. I could picture us in a field of daisies and Monkey saying, "Julie bigger daisies, and we need a lot more!" The sad thing is 25 years ago (when I was 1/2 the woman I am today) we might have done this!!!!

Can you picture the boys bringing friends over..."what is this?"
"Oh, just some nude photos my mom did for my Dad. We like to keep it on the coffee table to scare off burglers!"

2 comments:

Monkey said...

When I was MUCH younger (seemingly compared to now....but just back in college) I posed for some tasteful SIDE nudes for a photo class project a friend and I were working on...I hope there's no digital copies floating around...but since they were from the side, I'm not too worried! LOL! Not that many years ago and can't even imagine doing that now...funny how life is when you're in college vs teaching little children!!

K2daK said...

That is too funny!