Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Is it only Tuesday?

This morning as I was running out the door, I said, "Lay out some hamburger." Well guess what no hamburger got laid out. Dan suggested we eat the pork stuff. No problem except I've had it now 4 days in a row! (Okay the recipe made a lot). So Dan and Gabe are eating the pork stuff and I'm eating...I don't know what yet...

Have you tried the cake? I think I will eat more cake tonight!!!!!! With LOTS of ice cream.

PS. I understand the artistic photographer in our midst doesn't care much for my photography skills and I admit my picture of the cake does not do it justice. MAKE THE CAKE!!!! You'll love me for telling you about it. (Thanks for posting it Relyn!)

3 comments:

Monkey said...

LOL! You're cracking me up now!! I never said I didn't care for your photography skills...just that--that particular picture of what is I'm sure the best cake ever--just so happens to look like doodie in a cup. ;) HEHEEEEE!

Jane said...

I'd love to see a photo of your cake!
Sounds good but I've heard it is really HIGH in calories!

K2daK said...

Calories, who counts calories when you need dessert?