Sunday, January 11, 2009

It's Over...

Football is one of my favorite sports and now for me it is over. Oh I'll watch the remaining games, but it won't be the same. I have no preference at this point who wins or loses!

Giants....gone
Vikings...gone
Dolphins...gone
Colts...gone
OU...will rise again.

Things I've learned. Apparently, Ray Lewis has found Jesus after all his previous troubles (remember a certain incident in an Atlanta nightclub). Also, if you can get past McNabb's ego I think he's found Jesus. Or at least the two of them were praising Him this weekend.

Matt just left and headed back to ABAC. So things are starting to settle down here at home. Perhaps a few boxes can be unpacked and put away in the next few weeks. It is tax time and that's got to be done...ASAP.

No comments: