Monday, January 19, 2009

Craziness

Today was a crazy day. I had been up and down all night with a migraine and couldn't find any asprin. I was exhausted when I got up and had three doctor's appointments. Well imagine my surprise after I drive down to Macon and find out the doctor's office didn't have me on the books. Now it is on my records, just not on the books. So I sat there for 2 hours while they decided what to do with me. Finally, they decided they'd quickly do an ultrasound and measure the fibroid tumor. It had not grown. At this point I had to skip seeing the doctor to get to my mammogram. I was so ill at this time it was rediculous! I had to cancel lunch with a friend because of all the screw ups my attitude was shot!

Came home and had a man stop buy who works for a company that sells organic meats at a discount. Sounds like a winner. We are going to try it! We shall see.

Now for some 24!!!!!

2 comments:

Relyn Lawson said...

I hope it was good. A great dinner would go a long way to make up for such an icky day. Take care. Be well.

K2daK said...

Migraines...yuck! Hope everything is better!