Saturday, December 6, 2008

What a week!

This week I've tutored afterschool twice, had play practice twice, and a hair appointment. Let's just say the week culminated yesterday with the schoolwide recitation contest. We didn't win the drama contest, but we'll be more prepared next year. However, my student will be representing 5th grade in the countywide contest and I think we've got a good shot at the district.

Then last night we watched the Jackson Christmas Parade for the 12th year. Before the parade we met F & R for supper at Jimmy's. We've eaten at Jimmy's every year, but one (we ate Mexican).

Today, promises to be just as busy. I need to figure out if my IRB is going to be approved before February and I have some doubts on that one. If it can't be approved I may have to take a break on the dissertation and start back in Summer, using the next school year as my reasearch year. We shall see...I'm struggling with my assumptions, delimitations, and limitations.

No comments: