Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Miscellaneous

Today was a day! At 2:30 my autistic boy started to throw up. He hadn't been himself all day and I kept having the parapro check on him. I was jumping children and grabbing for a trashcan. My para did not leave me! She stayed and while I cleaned him up, she dealt with 23 screaming, immature 5th graders. Then she cleaned up the room.

During this time I was having a major hot flash. To the point F thought I might be fixing to implode. Sweat was dropping off me in buckets, my hair and shirt were soppy wet. I tutored afterschool and my little girl kept saying it is only 72.5 degrees in here. I guess she had never seen anyone sweat profusely.

I stayed at work till 6:40 and then went to choir practice. Got home at 9:15, made the bad choice and came home the dirt road after a long day of heavy rain. My car is now caked in Georgia red dirt.

So now it is time for bed and time to start this all over again. I hope the sweating is less tomorrow! Brenda thinks it could be that they've changed my thyroid medicine and lowered the doseage.

No comments: