Friday, November 21, 2008

What a day

We started early this morning. We had to get Gabe to Jackson to catch the bus. Then go to Stockbridge for Dan's surgery. All went extremely well for Dan. We are very fortunate, it was caught early and had not spread. Others I work with have not been so lucky. Please pray for them over the holiday.

We stopped and picked up Matt's Christmas. It is much, but I felt very good about our choices. Also found a little something for Grandma. I wish everyone was that easy. I bought a new nightgown, on sale for $7. You know when your hubby of 24++ years says your nighties are ratty, it is time to pay up. (I didn't know he even noticed anymore)

I've unpacked some stuff but there is a lot to unpack. Since Drew, Nicole, Grandma, and Grandpa are not coming for Thanksgiving, I'm seriously (sit down) considering NOT COOKING! I've got a house to unpack, a paper to write, and papers to grade, so why should I cook!! We could go out to eat cheaper! Then on Friday we are going over to Norris and Denitia's for a long over due visit.

I still haven't spent some quality time in my whirlpool and that is a top priority.

Tomorrow is pizza and a great football game. BOOMER SOONER!

1 comment:

Monkey said...

I'm very glad to hear that Dan is doing well! I can't wait until you have a house party at the new place...WOOHOO!

We're almost off to another PAYING photo shoot at Indian Springs---a family of five that we've never met before---there are butterflies in my stomach.