Friday, November 28, 2008

Good Times

We had a nice visit at Dianne and Eddie's last night. They've done some remodeling and the house was looking so nice. She had even worked with her MIL and made the most fantastic valances.

Dianne fixed ham last night. I want to encourage everyone to find the Paula Deen signature Smithfield ham with the crunchy honey glaze topping. It was fantastic!!!

This morning we are busy again. I'm back to writing. Dan and Matt have gone to get some painting done at the old house. Then we should be finished.

Tonight we are off to Norris and Denitia's and that should be fun. Her parents have recently moved to Georgia and we haven't seen them in 16 years. So we will enjoy catching up with them. Then tomorrow it is off to work. YUCK!

Also, I'm giving myself a break about the house, we still are not totally moved in. There are boxes to be unloaded! I hate it!! I was going to have the Sunday School Party at our house this year, but I'm crossing that off my list. I think this year if we get a tree, that will work!

1 comment:

Sarah B. B. said...

I totally agree that putting up a tree will be plenty - I also think that maybe you should have the Sunday School EASTER party, after you've had time to breathe and unpack. I'm glad y'all are having such a good time visiting with everyone. :)