Saturday, November 8, 2008

670 Bear Creek Marina Road

This is were you will soon find the H family. As of yesterday we are home owners! Today we are trying to garage sale. Matt is suppose to come home tonight and help Dan load the truck. I still don't know about the decorating. I think I'm using what we've got and then adding and deleting peaces as we go.

Dan went to see the surgeon yesterday. The surgery has been moved up. Dan has Sebaceous gland carcinoma. This is an extremely rare type of skin cancer. Prognosis looks good. So we will see, however, he did not show them another one that is under his arm. Surgery was rescheduled for Nov. 21.

We should be moving this week!

1 comment:

K2daK said...

SCORE!! A new house! Congratulations!!

I hope all goes well with Dan, I will be thinking of you guys!