Thursday, October 23, 2008

Some Day

Some day I will understand the politics of school. I'm not sure when, but I will. I think that it is a waste of time. I've got things to do. I don't have time to play games. I'm sad to think that this is the way it is.

I'm also disappointed to think of all the budget cuts coming in the next year. F made the comment that those of us higher up on the pay scale will need to stay put, because who would want to take on our higher end salary.

On a happier note, I signed the loan papers on the house. The next few weeks will be exciting to say the least. More to come on that.

1 comment:

K2daK said...

I met one of your students last night, he said, my teacher knows you, I said yes, I know your teacher, she is great isn't she? Then he told me you weren't there today and I said was she sick again? He said, no she had something to do. :) I thought it was cute! I was happy he talked to me because after seeing every day last year and he never spoke a word to me, I felt honored to be spoken to by him. :)

School politics & loyalty on two different blogs...hmmm...makes me wonder.