Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Wednesday

Wednesday...middle of the week, hump day, day before lesson plans have to be turned in, church night...exhaustion. I've been really tired lately, and meant to call the doctor today and see if any test results were back. (Nothing yet) Of course it might be just the hurricanes churning around us.

We are canceling the horse show this weekend, the hurricane's impending arrival would mean that the facility we usually use is also the designated livestock shelter. So I don't know whether to be relieved or not.

Matt called and may have a date tonight. Gabe lost his wallet at school today, it had his bus fee check in it and some other important things. I was fixing to go to church when Ryan arrived for a visit. I hate to leave now. Tried to call Dan and can't get him. So it goes. I think I'm going to put my feet up.

Tomorrow is picture day at school, plus the State Secretary of Education (or State Superintendent) is coming!

2 comments:

Monkey said...

I thought she was the State Superintendent? Tell "big head" in your class that if he embarrasses me while she's in my room...if she comes to my room that is...that I will KNOW something! I do not want someone important popping in while children are having fun painting each other! I dread tomorrow.

K2daK said...

Have fun tomorrow, she'll be impressed in your room! :) Take a night off to relax. Check this out: http://www.ronclarkacademy.com/conference.aspx

Doesn't that make you want to go?