Saturday, September 6, 2008

Good Morning Friends!

Well I need to get busy, but instead I'm reading blog post, something that has got to stop. Please go check out this blog. This woman truly loves fall. She lives in the Ozark Mountains and isn't the view absolutely breathtaking!

Also, go check out my girls. Ruth wrote the sweetest post about a little first grader.

You might want to drop in and read Jane's blog. Jane encourages me. We like the same stuff. We read the same books. But honestly when she posted the picture with her tea in the Mary Englebriet cup, well that was too much. (Remember me using the same magnet for encouragement last month.)

Now at some point today I've got to write a paper, clean house, do 6 loads of laundry (Matt's back), and worry about something I'm sure. The big event of the day is that for Matt's Birthday, Dan is taking Matt and Gabe to a Braves Game! I'm sending the camera and threatening to hurt Dan if he doesn't get pictures!

I also brought home 50 writing project posters to grade. I hope to get the other 50 done Monday. (I've done 18 already)

Have more fun than I will this weekend. (My class ends on October 16th. I'd like to have all work complete before our break.) Pray that God opens doors so that I can go see Drew over my break!

Love to all on this beautiful morning. (I didn't know we had temperatures in the 60's anymore).

1 comment:

Jane said...

Again, you are sweet to link to me! Thank you!
~jane