Monday, August 25, 2008

These Are Days

These are definately days! Yesterday, I went to church, came home, cooked lunch, got Matt off to school with his 90 punds of laundry, cooked something to take to Lynn G. and Nanci's house, came home and did something. My keyboard started acting up (you hit keys, it just doesn't go on the page.) Then I went to bed.

Today, it has been busy since I woke up. The bus for Gabe is coming 5 minutes earlier, which shouldn't be a big deal, but it is. Attempted to do Star Reading and Math, but I'm missing too many logins. Worked with student teacher. Wondered what type of drugs I was taking to join Weight Watcher's right now. Came home and ate! (This may be good to eat earlier.) Now I need to attempt to write a paper, on a key board that will not type.

Drew got his job. Matt got called back with his class schedule. Nothing for Dan yet. I'm going to try a haidryer on ts keyboard.

No comments: