Saturday, August 30, 2008

My Class Part 2 and other items of no importance

Within the next week my precious angels will no longer travel, they will only rotate out once. Thank you Jesus! Oh the places we will go!!!! It has been noted in another blog that I love my class, this is true. The one draw back I have is that some of them will leave me and we have to redistribute the special ed babies. I will miss my precious babies, and I think it will break their hearts...it does mine. However, no one wins in a room with 31 bodies in it!

Big boy came home again last night, I was so tired, I went to sleep right after he got here. Dan really misses him alot.

I'm curious about something. This week we threw out the keyboard and bought a new one because of sticky keys. I type realatively fast and so I was sure the new elment was the keyboard. Now we have a new keyboard and it is doing the same thing. Does any one have a clue as to what is going on?

It is now time for me to go investigate marked down meat at the grocery store!

1 comment:

Jane said...

This article might help with your keyboard problems!

http://tiny.cc/yx5s0

Have a blessed day!
Thanks for commenting on my blog.
~jane