Friday, June 6, 2008

Word of the Day - Triangulation

Yes, that's right such an easy word. Yeah Right! Try to use this word in a paragraph and sound like you really know what you are talking about. In fact I don't think my study is a triangulation, I think it is a quadulation...is that even a word!!!!!

Two paragraphs to fix and I know it sounds so easy to my readers, but you need to sound scholarly, and right now mine sounds redneck.

"Now let me tell you about my study. We ain't playing no reindeer games here in Georgia. We are gonna test those little kiddies with two (that's right not one) test. This here little study will be pre-experitmental in design. We gonna use those test as a pre-and post-test. We gonna take that data and correlate it to the scores on the 2009 5th grade writing test. But, we aren't stoppin' there...no way Jose' we are gonna look at the data from 2007 and 2008 and see if that 25 weeks of vocabulary instruction really made the difference!"



You might pray for me...cause I'd rather be playing some dadgum reindeer games.

2 comments:

Monkey said...

Sweet Jesus...I hope that entire paragraph is the faux version of your paper! :) If not...you better start drinking now. :)

Lennye said...

At least you got it! It is all a joke!