Friday, June 6, 2008

The Highwaymen - Mamas, Don't Let Your Babys Grow Up To Be

Thinking about Son#1 off to grad school. Son#2 off to ABAC. Son #3 just off in his own world most of the time (he is into seriously investigating Leggos right now). The Big-Dog-Daddy had the first two, but now has decided #3 needs to learn his way around the barn. He gets Fridays off, so #3 is sound asleep still!

Willie and Waylon have to know I've done my best to stop this...it doesn't work...Cowboyin' is in the blood. Somedays it is like I live in an alternate world!!!

2 comments:

Monkey said...

Ok Ms. Language Arts..change that Babys to babies and we have a good start! :) Sorry, just couldn't let you get away with that one...the red ink pen in me came out! Don't hate me too much...since I'll agree to take your family pics, maybe you won't kill me. I like the cheesy all wearing one color shirt thing...sometimes it just works. We need a cool location---I'm thinking on the rocks at Indian Springs...that will be too cool---is there a playground there--because it would be fun to have the boys doing crazy stuff on the playground equipment in a few pics too---y'all need some silly ones. Just let me know when. Julie just did some black shirt photos of her oldest sister's family and they turned out really well...for white folks black tends to work a little better sometimes than the white shirts...jeans or khakis both look good---pants would look nice rolled up a little for the water/rocks or shorts...either way.
ps. I like this song.

Lennye said...

Monkey! I can't hate you I didn't write the heading it comes that way from whoever made the youtube thing!

Anyway I'm stoked about cheesy pics in black! I'll line up a time with the Conyers folks and get back to ya!