Sunday, June 15, 2008

Family Photos

The results are in!! MonkeyBean kept 114 of the pictures she took. I'm going to CVS and making me a photo album of the whole thing. But I don't know which one is the best for a big photo. You decided.
Photo 1


Photo 2

This one makes my heart skip a beat!

Photo 3Photo 4Photo 5

I can't even begin to tell you what these pictures mean to me. We have never been a foo-foo type family. You know there are those people who take pictures of their kids every year paying big bucks at a photographer's studio. We are not those people. We don't have the time or the money! MonkeyBean Photography Studios caught our family at a specific moment in time that needed to be documented. I hope that this starts Melissa and Julie into a lucrative parttime business!

So you tell me which ones do you like! I love them ALL!

7 comments:

Monkey said...

Thank you so much for trusting and believing in me enough to do this for you! You may have inspired me and my lovely assistant to seek out more people for photos! I still love the first two pictures the most for a nice family portrait in a frame...but some of the others are fun to have around the house too! I'm so relieved and can now REST knowing that you love them so much!

Anonymous said...

That is a tuff one...which one? Couldn't tell you because they are all wonderful! Okay, now you've made me want family pictures made...."Monkey...."

Freda

Monkey said...

Bring it on Freda!!

Sarah B. B. said...

Those are GREAT, Lennye, and not just because you finally have a picture where all of your boys are looking at the camera! :) What an awesome Father's Day present!

GirlGriot said...

Wow, such great pictures! I like them all. The first two really struck me, though. The first because of the closeness of the guys (your sons?) in the back, and the second because of the smiles.

Just a little 2-cent addition from someone you don't know. As if such a thing could help. Lovely, lovely photos, though. All of them.

Monkey said...

I still vote for the first two on this post for ones that would be blown up and framed...don't get CVS to do the enlargements though, they prob. won't look as great. You should go online...like that place I mentioned.

Natalie said...

MonkeyBean did a fabulous job--I'm only a wee bit jealous and nervous of her taking over my market. ;) I LOVE the first two pics as well.