Friday, May 2, 2008

Stopping in on BlogWorld

Tonight as I was scrolling in blog world I came across a heart wrenching story. Death is such a morbid topic to many. Yet, as Christians it should be a day of rejoicing in the heart, because our love one will finally look upon the face of our savior. Check out this website http://audreycaroline.blogspot.com/
scroll down to the song the woman wrote and the video clip. After watching CW and Kate give birth to a baby they knew would not live long on this earth and trust that God was in control. I was mesmerized by this story. Apparently the husband is a singer in the group Selah. The couple went through with a pregnancy that they knew wasn't going to end well. Then had the presence of mind to have a professional photographer present (Kate and CW did the same thing). This is really a heart warming video clip and the song is beautiful.

In a note to my younger readers. F and I have experienced a debacle of late. Seems that at church they want a picture of us with our moms for a mother's day slide show. Now I know you won't believe this, but F found 1 and I've found 1 that you can see, only Brenda is in the picture with us. How pitiful is this! Now go out and take a picture with your mom, ONLY you and your mom!

2 comments:

Sarah B. B. said...

I will have to watch that video when we aren't expecting company in the next few minutes, since it's not terribly hospitable to welcome someone into your home while crying. My mom loved meeting you & F. last night, but on the way home, she asked, "Where IS Lennye from?" I said, "Oklahoma," and she laughed, because she lived in Texas for three years, and sort of came to understand that y'all are just different. :) OH,and mom & I have pictures from my wedding for that very reason. But thanks for the reminder to take some more.

Lennye said...

My darling SBB, there is a certain joy that fills my heart in knowing I will always be different!