Saturday, May 10, 2008

Part 2: How Freda and I Spent Mother's Day Weekend

Okay, like anyone really wants to hear about the adventures of Lennye and Freda, but perhaps my young readers need to know so they can be even more loving to their middle age parents! Well, got up this morning and can barely walk--my back. I swear I've had it with this. I am calling Dr. Office today and getting the name of the orthopedic. I'm tired of feeling and walking like I'm two hundred.


To top off a glorious Mother's Day Weekend we've got to work. That's right those 6 weeks off this summer are coming at a price! We have to work Saturdays this month getting ready for the move. Oh not everyone will work...of course it has been established that we do not work SMART (whatever that means). We are old school we still think we are suppose to teach these next three weeks.


Which brings me back to my back! (Ha!!) On Friday it appears I am going on some kind of hiking trip through Indian Springs with the Future Achievers. I can barely walk and now I'm hiking. I think getting the doctor's appointment may be top on my list of things to do.

(I am going to have to get Monkey to scan some of my pics and send them to me. Y'all have got to see how much I look like my Mymomma (grandmother)). Also, check out pioneer woman she is giving away a totally hot camera and printer, 14,450 people entered yours truly included.
Also, go by your mother a Trisha Yearwood CD. She was a trooper signing and shaking hands taking pictures. However, we all must remember "Everybody Dies Famous in a Small Town", so while the world may know Trisha me and F are just as famous in Jackson!

1 comment:

Sarah B. B. said...

I personally love the adventures of Lennye & Freda, so keep 'em coming. You may remember that I wrenched my back at the tender age of 24 (though I personally think it was the car accident at 22 that did it), so from time to time I get to act like the crazy old woman grabbing her back & yelling at people. For me, walking actually helps, so the trot through Indian Springs might make you feel better. Just buy some good shoes first so you don't end up with a twisted ankle. ;)