Sunday, March 9, 2008

Wind-Blown

Friday, turned out to be not the greatest day at work. Left work late, wanted to leave early. Got home and the starter went out on the car. Ended up having to go to Covington, and get the truck from Dan.

Saturday, got up at 4:00am went to Augusta. Only to spend all day in freezing temperatures and wind blowing 40 to 50 mph. Show was very light and it was a bit depressing when I found out due to the rising price of diseal my cattle cost had risen about $1000. Then one cow broke its leg, so add on another $600. Drove home and started feeling sick.

Sunday, woke up and realized that the time had changed! I felt like cramp. My head won't stop hurting. Had to rewrite a paper that, because of the headache, took 4 hours! Dan fixed me a sandwich while I was at the computer working on grades for tomorrow. Now that is done, I've still got the headache, the deposit to do, no car to drive, no groceries bought, the laundry to finish and now lists to make for the boys to do something while I work job number 3 besides lay around and look pretty. I'm tired just writing it. Oh yeah, I wanted to watch the movie GAME PLAN, so they watched it while I was at the computer.

You got to love it!

No comments: