Sunday, March 30, 2008

All Work Makes Lennye Weary and Dull

I've spent the day working on a power point presentation that will probably meet some type of ridicule. As of lately I can't seem to do anything right! Dr. Lura has been a big encouragement through this process of late. I almost wanted to call her tonight and get her opinion. If anyone knows of any research that supports the use of picture books as prewriting activities, let me know. I can find books on the subject, but no research where someone actually used this as a strategy. (I know we all have, it just isn't documented!)

My ulcer is out of control. I have a crick in my neck that is horrendous. Old Age is rough!!!

Dan may have picked up a couple of horses tomorrow. His Sunday School class is worrying him. I have enough of my own trouble without taking on everyone elses problems (sorry).

If you haven't checked out SBB's link to Italian Nachoes you might want to do so, they look great. And somehow this weekend I found a link on somebody's blog http://divine-domesticity.blogspot.com/ naked men in the kitchen. (You've got to scroll down...Of course bowls were placed in just the right place). However, I must admit a certain man cooking with clothes on would be a huge turn on for me!!!!! I'd hate to think what I'd do if he was cooking without clothes. (It's the cooking part that gets me!)

No comments: