Sunday, February 10, 2008

YUCKY!

Today, I feel yucky! I would like to crawl back into bed and forget about everything. I just have a lot of drainage, sore throat, and that yucky feeling. Dan said, "Don't try to go to church." Okay, but what about the paper due by midnight, the childrn coming over after church for lunch, and the house that can never stay picked up.

Of course, I'm glad I woke up and had the opportunity to make breakfast for this crew and lunch for them all. Our friend, Lisa Johnson is still in a coma, this is now 14 days. They are thinking of moving her out of ICU when a room in the traumatic head injury unit opens up. You never think that in a routine day, your life could change forever. When and if she wakes up who knows how long she will be unable to work, or if she will ever ride a horse again. All very strange.

Next weekend I have a horseshow. I know I've got lots to do before then. After the paper today, I've got to do a couple of article reviews then I'm done.

No comments: