Sunday, February 3, 2008

Sunday Happenings

Well went to church to teach Dan's Sunday School class. Decided to skip service and go get groceries. I went over to Covington to the Super Wal-Mart and bought a ton. Of course my back that was going out is now out, after loading all the groceries. Still I got good deals and Matt needed undershirts and underwear. So mission accomplished. I'm going to try and only by groceries every two weeks. This usually doesn't work, they just eat two weeks worth of groceries in one. However, if I can pull of this miracle of God I will be cutting down on the grocery bill. YEAH!!!

Still no change today in our horse trainer friend, Lisa Johnson. We continue to pray; however, I know that she would not like it if she could never ride horses again. Pray for her.

1 comment:

K2daK said...

Hope your back is better! I sympathize with back pain.