Sunday, February 24, 2008

Living in the Moment

My devotion today has to deal with living in the moment. Boy, that describes me. My feelings are always right out there. The message in the devotional had to do with being totally connected with God at all times during your day. Not to pigeon hole God into a specific time! I read this before I am fixing to move into a new phase of live....lists.

Yes, it has happen living in the moment for me now means that so many things must be accomplished during my day. So here goes....

Monday
1. Call on Matt's class ring, see if they will deliver it on Tuesday when they come and save me $10.
2. Call about mammogram that insurance isn't paying for?
3. Work after school program to 4:15
4. Boys 4:30 dentist appointment.
5. Attend meeting at 4:30 at JES
6. Cook supper
7. Do a load of laundry
8. Wash dishes
9. Spend an hour reading research based literature...
10. Make Tuesday's list of things to do
11. Go to bed and read another chapter in John Grisham book.
12. Try to sleep!

No comments: